International Programs Office
Welcome to the International Programs Office (IPO) at the University of Idaho, where opportunities to engage internationally surround you. In order to succeed in a complex, interconnected world, 学生, 教师, and staff must develop a range of intercultural skills.
Below are just a few ways IPO helps you engage with the world:
- 生活, study and interact with hundreds of international 学生 and scholars from 59 nations from throughout the world. Talk about a powerful social network!
- Study abroad in Spain, 意大利, 加纳, 中国, 巴西, 尼泊尔, Australia or one of the other 70 countries where U of I has established programs with 400 universities.
- Receive funding to study or work abroad through our International Experience Fund.
- Enhance your marketability with an international internship in one of 32 countries.
- Study and conduct research with internationally recognized 教师 from the U.S. 和国外.
- Participate in cultural events, programs, and activities that occur regularly.
- Teach abroad through an established program or design your own international course.
- Enhance your English skills in the intensive American Language and Culture Program.
- Connect to the local community through programs such as Friendship Families, Conversation Partners and other international outreach activities.
The IPO staff is passionate about transforming lives and supporting a globally engaged university community. To learn more about your international opportunities, visit the International Programs Office, located in Living Learning Community Building #3.